This has been a wonderful journey and I must admit a delicious journey. I want to thank my hubby, my friends and colleagues for tasting all the recipes and giving their honest opinions.
I saved the best for last!
This is a Brazilian recipe. It is a party treat, especially in kid’s birthday parties.
It is very easy to prepare and it’s a kid friendly recipe. You can make them with your children and they can play with their fantasy and creativity.
N.B. – you need candy paper cups
By May 27, 2012Published:
- Yield: 30
- Cook: 10 mins
This has been a wonderful journey and I must admit a delicious journey. I want to thank my hubby, my friends and colleagues for …
- 400 g Condensed milk sweetened; 1 can
- 2 tbsp Cocoa powder unsweetened
- 1 tsp Margarine
- Chocolate sprinkles decoration
- Melt the margarine in a pan.
- Add the condensed milk and the cocoa powder and stir on a low heat.
- Don't stop stirring to prevent it from sticking or burning.
- After 10 minutes the mixture thickens and tends to pull away from the pan
- Rub margarine on a plate and pour the mixture. Let it cool for about 1 hour.
- Rub your palms with margarine, to prevent the mixture from sticking onto your hands. Scoop the mixture with a teaspoon.
- Roll the mixture in a ball and roll it in the sprinkles.
- Serve them in the paper cups. You can serve them right away or keep them in the fridge for later.
- Course: Dessert
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress