For the first time I used the silicon stamp for this cake. I have to say that these stamps are very easy to use. And you don’t need to butter your stamps or cover them with baking sheet. And it is so easy to pop out your cake once they are baked.
Today I want to thank all the people who have been enthusiastic about this blog and those who sustain me.
I really changed a lot from the original recipe, though some day I would like to taste it.
Wheat free date cake
By May 24, 2012Published:
- Yield: 8 Servings
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 30 mins
- Ready In: 45 mins
Hazelnut flour and date based cake
- 120 g Chocolate sweetened; milk
- 100 g Hazelnut flour
- 120 g Dates without the seed
- 125 g Icing sugar
- 1 cup Grapeseed oil
- Turn the oven to 180°C.
- Melt the chocolate in a saucepan.
- Chop coarsely the dates.
- Beat the eggs and add the sugar a little bit at a time. Add the chocolate and the flour and mix well.
- Add the dates and mix.
- Pour the batter into a stamp and bake for 30 minutes at 180°C.
- Once it has cooled down, sprinkle on top the icing sugar and serve.
- Course: Dessert
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress